You are here
Date added 18 March 2009
Last edited 18 March 2009
Chemical Markup Language
Chemical Markup Language uses XML Schema to enable interoperable information management within the chemistry domain. In can support the markup of molecules and chemical crystallography. It is also applicable to other chemical information such as chemical reactions and computations.
Standards Developing Organisations
- Access, Use and Reuse
- Preservation Action
- Digital Repository Standards
- XML DTD and Schema
- 8 December 2006 - Chemical Markup Language 2.5RC1 [external]
- XML Schema, XSLT stylesheets and other tools for using CML.
- Wikipedia entry for Chemical Markup Language [external]
Alternative Current Versions
- 10 July 2003 - Chemical Markup Language 2.1.1 [external]
- XML Schema, example file and documentation for download.