You are here
Date added 25 November 2009
Last edited 25 November 2009
ISO 20652: Space Data and Information Transfer Systems - Producer-Archive Interface - Methodology Abstract Standard
PAIMAS identifies and provides a structure for the interactions which take place between an information producer and a deposit archive. The standard covers the first stages of the ingest process defined by OAIS (ISO 14721). It identifies the phases required for transferring information, and defines objectives, actions and expected results for each phase. It provides a methodological framework for achieving the phases and forms the basis for identifying and developing standards and technologies to support their delivery.
Standards Developing Organisations
- International Organization for Standardization
- Consultative Committee for Space Data Systems
No available information.
- Digital Archive Standards
- Reference Models and Frameworks
- 2006 - ISO 20652: Space Data and Information Transfer Systems - Producer-Archive Interface - Methodology Abstract Standard [external]
- Available to purchase from ISO.
- Producer-Archive Interface Methodology Abstract Standard
- PowerPoint presentation introducing the PAIMAS Standard.
Alternative Current Version
- May 2004 - CCSDS 651.0-B-1 Blue Book: Producer-Archive Interface - Methodology Abstract Standard [external PDF]
- Identical text to ISO 20652
- Data Entity Dictionary Specification Language (DEDSL) - PVL Syntax (CCSD0012)
- Data Entity Dictionary Specification Language (DEDSL) - XML/DTD Syntax (CCSD0013)
- OAIS (ISO 14721)
- The Data Description Language EAST Specification (CCSD0010)
- Unified Modeling Language. Version 1.1