You are here
DCC Roadshow Northeast Scotland
05-06 December 2012 |
The 14th DCC regional roadshow will take place on 5 and 6 December at the Library and Learning Centre, University of Dundee.
The roadshow is organised in conjunction with the University of Dundee.
- Day 1 will be a general introduction. Best practice will be shared through case studies to help build a community of data management expertise in Scotland, focusing specifically on the efforts of Universities in the east of the country.
- Day 2 will be a strategic training day. The workshop will provide an introduction to curation and DCC tools through presentations and breakout exercises, to help you start to plan research data management services for your institution.
The programme is available.
- The Changing Data Landscape, Joy Davidson,
- What the DCC can do for you, Sarah Jones
- Developing research data management policy and services, Robin Rice
- Data Reuse, Sharing and Publication with the Open Microscopy Environment, Prof Jason Swedlow
- Managing Visual Arts Data: the KAPTUR project, Robin Burgess
- Research data meets research information: the IRIOS, C4D, CIA and CRISPool projects, Anna Clements
- Introduction to RDM, Kerry Miller
- Exercise 1: CARDIO quiz
- Data management planning, Joy Davidson
- Exercise 2: Supporting Data Management Planning
- Developing data policy and services, Sarah Jones
- Exercise 3: Developing a roadmap for RDM
Research360 postgraduate DMP template
Costs and Registration
Registration is closed.
Check our website to find out about forthcoming DCC events.