You are here
Among the many online learning resources that the DCC offers digital curators are high-level briefing papers and legal watch, standards watch and technology watch papers.
Our digital library of resources is free to use and contains everything you need to engage effectively in digital curation and data preservation activities.
The DCC provides a range of high-level papers that provide an introduction to all areas of digital curation.
- The Introduction to Curation is made up of short papers that are designed to help grow your basic understanding of key curation issues by providing a high-level introduction to a given topic.
- Making the Case for Research Data Management - in this briefing we show how institutions have taken a lead in establishing research data policies and services that will support them.
- 5 Steps to Research Data Readiness is our handy pocket sized guide aimed at IT service managers.
- Legal Watch Papers provide a brief introduction to the legal issues you might face as a digital curator.
- Standards Watch Papers summarise key standards in the area of digital curation.
- Technology Watch Papers introduce tools and resources you may want to use to curate digital objects.
- Common Directions in Research Data Policy
- Citizen Science
The overviews may also be used in discussions with senior management and decision makers to help raise awareness of the need for better research data management and preservation.