You are here
Screening the Future Conference 2012: Play, Pause and Press Forward
21-23 May 2012 |
- For the record: Should we talk about data or media?
- Meeting the demand: How can we match users’ expectations with institutional capabilities?
- “I am big, it’s the pictures that got small!”: What we can learn from each other.
Spend focused time with experts and other delegates by participating in one of the Screening the Future 2012 Master Classes:
- Archiving in production – the position of archives in the rapidly changing AV production climate.
- Managing the cost of archiving – budgeting, forever cost and endowment pricing.
- Infrastructure, repositories and services – the options and limits of archival systems in a variety of institutions.
- Archiving future data – the attributes and requirements of future generated AV data.
- Trusting the future archive – trusted auditing and certification of audiovisual archives and repositories.
The onference website provides more information about the conference, registration and member discount.
Costs and Registration
Discounted conference rate is available for PrestoCentre members.