You are here
Roadmaps to EPSRC expectations on research data
In April 2011, the Engineering & Physical Sciences Research Council (EPSRC) set out its research data management expectations for institutions in receipt of EPSRC grant funding, which included the development of an institutional ‘Roadmap’.
Higher Education Institutions and their Roadmaps:
- Oxford Brookes University published their roadmap agreed by RKEC 26 February 2013.
- Keele University made available their draft roadmap updated January 2014.
- University of Bath announced the publication of its roadmap on 6 June 2012. The Glossary & Definitions section in particular has been welcomed by EPSRC as a model for other institutional roadmaps. You can now view and download the roadmap (PDF) from the institutional repository.
- University of Exeter: You can view and download the document (added 28 February 2013).
- University of Southampton released its Institutional Data Management Blueprint which includes a draft RDM policy, business model and 10 year roadmap in August 2011.
- University of Edinburgh Research Data Management roadmap updated September 2015