You are here
Customising DMPonline - admin interface launches
We've been doing a lot of work recently to help institutions customise DMPonline. We ran webinars in March and April to explain what options are available and have been trialling the admin interface with a small group of users since. We're pleased to announce that his has now gone live and is ready for you to use.
The admin interface allows organisations to:
- Add template(s) for Data Management Plans. These can have any number of phases, sections and questions.
- Add a section to funder templates if there are additional questions you need to ask.
- Add guidance text and links to help researchers respond to questions. This guidance can pertain to your whole organisation or a subset within it (e.g. a department, institute or other group).
- Provide examples and suggested answers for your own or funder questions.
- See who else within your organistion has registered for DMPonline and how many plans they have created.
We have also produced lots of guidance to help you customise DMPonline:
- Guidelines on how to customise DMPonline for your institution [PDF]
Some general pointers and examples to help you get started
- Customising DMPonline [video]
A webinar explaining the options available for customisation
- Webinar on the admin interface [video]
A short video demonstration of how to use the admin interface.
- Using the DMPonline admin interface: a guide to customising the tool [PDF]
A guide with screenshots to walk through the process of adding templates and guidance via the admin interface. This guide also includes a full list of themes used in DMPonline to help you write guidance to be applied across all templates.
We welcome any feedback you have, either in the comments here or to firstname.lastname@example.org