You are here
Open Access week 2018
It will be a busy Open Access week as usual with DCC colleagues involved in a number of events. As you’d expect, we’ll be presenting and answering questions on Research Data Management, Open Data, FAIR and DMPs.
Below is a list of the main events where you can catch up with us:
- Open Access and Open Research Data policies in Horizon 2020, [sign in link], Monday 22 October at 2pm BST
- Basics in good RDM and What you need to know about DMPs, [sign in link], Tuesday 23rd October at 2pm BST
- FAIR data and trusted repositories, [sign in link], Wednesday 24th October at 12 noon BST
- DMPonline - new directions, [registration], Friday 26th October at 12 noon BST
We may pop up in some of the other Q&A sessions too to help out OpenAIRE and FOSTER colleagues with questions, and will also be running two webinars as part of Latvian NOAD events.
If you can’t wait til then you’ll be pleased to know that our RDM and DMP sessions have been pre-recorded as short tutorials. Get them here!
- What you need to know about DMPs [video] - and slides
- Basics in good RDM for reviewing DMPs [video] - and slides
The aim is to let you pre-watch so the webinar can focus on discussion and Q&A. See more about the full OpenAIRE-FOSTER webinar programme here Also remember that the FOSTER toolkit is available if you want to do some online learning to gain Open Science badges.
We look forward to seeing you in Open Access week!
Image credit: Open Access promomateriaal CC-BY-NC-SA by bibliotheekje