You are here
IDCC18 - Workshop Registration is now open
We are pleased to announce our exciting IDCC18 workshop programme!
- Curating for Reproducibility: Producing High Quality Data and Code for Transparent and Reproducible Research
- EOSC as a ‘skills commons’ for developing research data stewardship skills at scale
- How Research Institutions and Libraries can help deliver the European Open Science Cloud
- Train the Trainer Workshop: How do I create a course in research data management?
- Supporting FAIR Data Principles with Fedora
Workshops will be held on Monday 19 February and Thursday 22 February 2018.
Further information can be found at the dedicated workshops page, including draft programmes and registration details.