You are here
14th International Digital Curation Conference
Collaborations and Partnerships: addressing the big digital challenges together
04-07 February 2019 |
The 14th edition of the International Digital Curation Conference (IDCC) will be run in partnership with the University of Melbourne. The conference will be hosted at the new Faculty of Arts development at Arts West, which has award winning, state-of-the art facilities.
The main theme of the conference will be collaborations and partnerships in the field of digital curation and preservation. How do they develop and evolve across the professional, disciplinary, institutional, regional, national, and international levels? And how are such collaborations supporting the advancement of digital curation and preservation practices?
- Prize winners
- Natalia Grincheva video podcast of IDCC demos
- IDCC 2019, best IDCC that you've ever seen...
- We are family! Join the IDCC party by Sarah Jones
- A regular conference attender's experience of an unconference by Andrew Treloar
- International Digital Curation Conference 2019 by Sam Searle
- Australasia Preserves at IDCC 2019 by Jaye Weatherburn
- Photos and videos - available on the DCC flickr channel
IDCC 2019 is organised in partnership with